“Romantic evening on the beach!”
Review of Pimms Restaurant

Pimms Restaurant
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 24, 2011

My fiance and I dined at Pimms on our first night in Anguilla. We were staying at Cap Juluca and wanted to stay close to the resort after a long trip, but wanted a memorable evening as well. We were greeted with a warm, welcoming hug and were seated at a table right on the water. The service was very friendly and the food was exceptional. The seared tuna and swordfish both included large portions of fish, and my fiance is still raving about the chocolate souflee!

Reviewed May 30, 2011

Lots of bad comments on Pimms recently I don't know what these people are talking about! Just ate dinner here May 30, '11, it was really really good. Beautiful atmosphere. Warm welcoming attentive service, food very good. Desserts great.
A very special place . My daughter says best bass she's ever had. Soups great. Salads fresh. Wine list excellent. Setting is priceless!

Reviewed May 29, 2011

We enjoyed Pimms on our last night in Anguilla. Having dined at many lovely venues, Pimms was a treat. Literally, extremely close to the water, it was soothing and most excellent. The staff was attentive, the meal delicious. We shall return again, in Feb/March of 2012. Personally, I enjoyed Pimms, more than any other dining establishment on Anguilla.

3  Thank ukpassion
Reviewed April 26, 2011

Party of four sat down. We started off with the tuna and lobster soup. Tuna was bad and the soup was inedible. Main courses were the same. The lobster fra diablo was pasty cream and flavorless. There was no "diablo". The food was sooooo expensive and not good AT ALL!

3  Thank twinreviews
Reviewed April 1, 2011

My husband and I just returned from celebrating our honeymoon in Anguilla. We stayed at the Viceroy - but dined at a number of restaurants on Anguilla during our 8 nights there. The dining in Anguilla is absolutely phenomenal - I don't ever remember eating such great cuisine on any other vacation. Keep in mind that the restaurants are very expensive - it is just a fact of staying in Anguilla. With wine or drinks, you will easily pay between two and three hundred dollars for dinner at a nice restaurant. We took a cab to Cap Juluca and arrived a litte early so we could check out the resort. We loved our stay at Viceroy but Cap Juluca definitely has the best beach and an enviable position right on it. We stopped for a drink at the lobby bar, prior to dinner, and enjoyed the calm ambience of the resort. We were greeted with a big hug and welcome by the hostess at Pimms - I guess that is a signature touch of the restaurant! We had a beautiful table overlooking the water - and could see many of the boats docked just off the beach. For dinner we each had a salad (green for me - caesar for my husband)- the salads were pretty average which surprised me because we had had unusually good salads at all the restaurants we had been at previously. For dinner my husband ordered a steak and I ordered Anguillan lobster. Pimms offers lobster at $49 a pound. I ordered a 2 lb lobster and it was more than enough for my husband and I to share. It was a splurge but, since it was our honeymoon, we thought it was warranted! We had a leisurely dinner in a beautiful setting and would highly recommend Pimms.

1  Thank michellew100