“Great course”

CuisinArt Golf Club
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I have played about 12 rounds at this course over the years. I played the course when it was owned by Temenos, which went under. Then when it was being managed by Cap Juluca and now under the new Cusinart owners. I have always stayed at Cusinart on our trips to Anguilla so I was very happy that they were able to purchase the course.

I have never been a big fan of Greg Norman Golf courses. This course is a very solid golf course. Nice selection of tees from 5200 yards to just over 7000. Greens not blazing fast, but roll true. Fairways are generous but they are firm and fast. Any shots hit a little too far right or left can get accentuated by the stiff breezes and will be lost. Not a lot of balls are findable in the low scrub and bushes. Nice big driving range. Beautiful views around the golf course.

Pretty solid golf experience for a small caribbean island. Great place for couples who like to play golf together. Also great place for a family trip if you want to play a quick round of golf and meet the family on the beach by 11.

2  Thank Jeffrey G

Reviewed February 2, 2013

We just returned from our 7th visit. I feel like it is a second home with the same staff each year that makes us feel like family. No attitude, just a great place.

1  Thank gtfish1
Reviewed January 16, 2013

A fair to mediocre golf course. Could use some maintenance and tender loving care. Aesthetically, the layout of the course has very few holes where you can enjoy the beautiful waters surrounding Anguilla - the mountains of St.Maarten are visible with only glimpses of the ocean. Wide open fairways are the norm with greens that run from being fast to slow and everything in between.
In brief, I would say the course is ordinary and the cost is extraordinary. We had considered playing several days during our visit to Anguilla but unilaterally decided that once was enough - there wasn't a single thing about the golf course that would have drawn us back. We are a group of four with golf handicaps ranging from 8-10 on low side, and play on a regular basis.
Not worth the money!

Reviewed January 8, 2013

As a frequent traveller, I try to play golf every month - 12 months a year, and I finish the year and begin the new year in Anguilla. the Cuisinart golf course is lovely, a Greg Norman design which is elegant, lovely and non-punitive - even his par 5 holes have a logic to them that for both the average golfer and the hard core scratch golfer offer an enjoyable experience. Golf instruction here is also notable - excellent instruction, great staff and a lovely practice facility. And unlike many places in the Caribbean, women who golf are made welcome and comfortable.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

hv been going to Anguilla for the past 22 years, so we must like something abt it!!....the past 8 years have stayed at CusinArt.....the Management & Staff are beyond compare. Their friendliness & gracious hospitality make for a truly comfortable stay. The accomodations are always perfect -- some of the best sleeping nites!! Dining on the grounds is a pure pleasure, from the Buffet Breakfast, Bistro Santorini for dinner, as welll as the new Italian & Japanese restaurants. Beautiful Rendezvous beach is great for walking, sunning, and just plain relaxing....and let me not forget the full Gym & Spa services. if you want anything special, all you have to do is ask! I certainly did....and I got my wish for Chocolate Sorbet -- only made for my husband & I....now that's decadent! We will be back next year