My husband and I just got back from 12 days at Frangipani Beach Resort. This was our third time visiting Anguilla and our second stay at FBR. Staying here is like staying with good friends. Everyone, guests and staff alike, is friendly, kind, happy and welcoming. We only met the managers (Scott and Shannon) briefly as they went on vacation the morning after we arrived. But we spent time with them at the manager's cocktail party and again the next morning. They are an extremely energetic couple dedicated to making your stay at Frangipani the best possible experience. While in their absence they put Ezzy in charge. We fondly remembered him from our previous stay. He did a great job, attending to everything and everyone with a smile on his face. We went out on a day trip with Rashi and Colin on the hotel's motorboat. We had a blast and the two of them had us laughing all through lunch. The housekeeping staff is terrific, very friendly and efficient. Our room was always spotless and the turndown service at night was greatly appreciated. All the staff, including pool and beach, were wonderful. They always greeted us with a smile or a hello whenever they saw us.
Although the Straw Hat restaurant, which is right next door, is not operated by the hotel, it is the place were hotel guests usually go for breakfast. Again, the people working here are the best....Rosie, Renee, Shane. You cannot have a bad day once you are greeted by these friendly folks first thing in the morning.
We have had friends staying at Cap Juluca and Viceroy. While these places are very nice, we would prefer to stay at Frangipani. It has a cozy, relaxed, intimate atmosphere. Most of the people I spoke with were either repeat guests or, if it was their first visit, said they would definitely return. We have already booked at Frangipani for 2015.
We stayed in room 3A, ground level, ocean view. It had a bedroom, 2 bathrooms, living room, dining area, full kitchen, washer/dryer, patio with lounge chairs. We had previously stayed in the room above which had the same layout. But we did like the accessibility of being able to walk right out our patio doors to the pool, beach or restaurant. The washer/dryer was a real plus. We didn't need to pack a lot and we went home with a suitcase full of clean clothes.
I believe the location of FPR is perfect. It is in the middle of the most beautiful beach in the Caribbean. You can walk to many restaurants for lunch and dinner. And walking this beach twice a day and witnessing the sunset every evening was something we never tired of. Anguilla is the most beautiful, friendliest island we have ever been to. We hope to return again and again. And we will always choose to stay at Frangipani.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the white sands of Meads Bay, the Frangipani Beach Resort is a boutique hotel offering the luxuries of a first-class resort in an intimate, Caribbean environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Frangipani Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Frangipani Beach Hotel Anguilla
- Frangipani Beach Anguilla
- Frangipani Beach Resort Anguilla/West End Village