What a wonderful place Frangipani is! This was our 2nd time staying there (July 12-21). We’ve now stayed in a King Jr Suite, a Luxury room with a view and a no-view room. The no view room actually meets our needs since we are only in the room to shower, change and sleep—we spend all day on the beach looking at that view! We were in 7C and even though it faced the parking lot, it was quiet. Our AC was great, Wi-Fi always available in our room/pool/restaurant (and good in previous rooms as well), shower water temp/pressure were great, and the great staff keeps the grounds/rooms clean and neat. The hotel was full our entire stay—says a lot for the hotel in July! The hotel seems to attract great people as well—what a fun group was there this visit (last year as well!). We saw many of the same people we did last year--was nice to see them again. The owners were on site during our stay (managers on honeymoon) and it was great hearing about the new things planned for Frangipani’s future! We’ve stayed at CAP and other places in the past but Frangipani has won our hearts and we hope to return many times in the future! Thanks for another great vacation, Frangipani!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the white sands of Meads Bay, the Frangipani Beach Resort is a boutique hotel offering the luxuries of a first-class resort in an intimate, Caribbean environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Frangipani Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Frangipani Beach Hotel Anguilla
- Frangipani Beach Anguilla
- Frangipani Beach Resort Anguilla/West End Village