First time on Anguilla and loved it. The Great house was much less expensive then most beachfront places and had everything we needed. Very quaint and comfortable. The property is a bit older but rooms are very large and very clean. Bar, restaurant, pool, beach chairs, beach towels, very friendly staff. Quiet and laid back. Very short taxi ride to ferry terminal. Outstanding beach. Very calm sea. Short beach walk to Bankie Banx Dune Preserve. Anguilla in general is a bit pricey and remote but definitely worth the trip if you are looking for peace and quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Anguilla Great House on Rendezvous Bay!The perfect beach...a soft brush of sunrise across white powder sands, turquoise water with a calm surf that sways in and out with the tides. A few palm trees mark the green edge of where the island’s interior meets the long, open and peaceful cove.The Anguilla Great House, with its easy atmosphere and gingerbread-laced cottages, is centered right in the middle of this perfect beach. Wake up.Roll out of bed and into the sea. Laze the afternoon away on the porch,move slow, stretch out the day.At sundown, stars pierce the black sky and from the beautiful shore ofAnguilla, the lights on the mountains of nearby St.Martin sparkle like a galaxy of stars and the moon shines bright on the white sands and sea foam…This is our home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Anguilla Great House Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anguilla Great House Beach Hotel West End
- Anguilla Great Hotel Beach
- Anguilla Great Resort Beach
- Anguilla Great House Beach Resort West End Village