We chose the Great House for our accommodations while attending a destination wedding. Given the many choices, we selected it based on it's beach location, more reasonable rates and that it's a fairly short beach walk to the upscale CuisinArt Resort next door -- where you can enjoy some of their dining and spa options. The Great House was more than adequate and you can enjoy a relaxing stay at one of the better beaches on the island. I would most likely choose to stay here again for the reasons stated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Anguilla Great House on Rendezvous Bay!The perfect beach...a soft brush of sunrise across white powder sands, turquoise water with a calm surf that sways in and out with the tides. A few palm trees mark the green edge of where the island’s interior meets the long, open and peaceful cove.The Anguilla Great House, with its easy atmosphere and gingerbread-laced cottages, is centered right in the middle of this perfect beach. Wake up.Roll out of bed and into the sea. Laze the afternoon away on the porch,move slow, stretch out the day.At sundown, stars pierce the black sky and from the beautiful shore ofAnguilla, the lights on the mountains of nearby St.Martin sparkle like a galaxy of stars and the moon shines bright on the white sands and sea foam…This is our home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and Priceline so you can book your Anguilla Great House Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anguilla Great House Beach Hotel West End
- Anguilla Great Hotel Beach
- Anguilla Great Resort Beach
- Anguilla Great House Beach Resort West End Village