This was our fourth trip to Anguilla and our first time at Carimar- all our other visits were to Cap Juluca. We loved Carimar! Our unit was a 2 bedroom beach front with an incredible view- very comfortable. The staff at Carimar goes above and beyond to help guests with dinner reservations, pointers on the island, shuttle arrangements, rental cars, groceries-whatever a guest needs. The weather was not too warm in late February/early March so we were fine without air conditioning in the main areas (bedrooms are air conditioned). I think it could be warm in the later months of the year.
We will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Carimar Beach Club, located on the pristine white sands and turquoise waters of Meads Bay, is an exceptional beachfront resort. Each of our 24 suites offers unique, exquisitely appointed interiors featuring colorful, tropical motifs and exotic rattan furnishings. The spacious 1100 square foot beach front and beach view suites feature all the comforts of home including: full, modern kitchens with granite counters; a living room with flat screen cable Tv and WiFi; a dining area accomodating six people; and a balcony or patio with stunning ocean views and spectacular sunsets. Enjoy plush bedding with luxurious linens in our Caribbean style air-conditioned bedrooms. All suites offer one or two bedrooms and one or two bathrooms. En-Suite King Bedroom. Twin Bedroom with two beds ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Carimar Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carimar Beach Club Hotel Anguilla
- Carimar Beach Hotel
- Carimar Beach The Valley
- Carimar Beach Club Anguilla/West End Village