This was our second stay at Cap Juluca. We have traveled the world and would rate this beach and this hotel at the top of our list. I took a point off for the room, but only because this time we stayed on the ground floor and the second floor rooms are bigger and prettier. The food at the hotel is average, but the restaurants on the island are really good so dine out when you can. Watch out for $99 extra charge/day for cleaning. At $990/day a room rate you would expect the maid service is included - but its not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Insulated from the outside world, yet only minutes by air or motor launch from St. Maarten, Cap Juluca resort is a private self-contained enclave along two miles of the best pristine white-sand beaches in the Caribbean. Spacious Moorish villas, five-star restaurants, exotic landscaped tropical gardens, and friendly and abundant service professionals provide an unparalleled level of luxury. Cap Juluca features a comprehensive array of entertainment amenities, including a fully equipped fitness center, private golf carts andbicycles, aqua golf driving range, bunker and putting green, croquet lawn, Junior Olympic-size swimming pool, a library, tennis courts with a full-time resident pro, and water sports, including snorkeling, wind surfing, water skiing, and sailing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, West Indies, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Cap Juluca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap Juluca Hotel West End
- Cap Juluca Hotel Anguilla
- Cap Juluca Anguilla/West End Village
- Cap Juluca Resort Anguilla