We spent a delightful week in early February 2014.
An upgraded room, great service and good weather added up to a very pleasant stay in this well maintained resort.The beach is beautiful! The gym is well-equipped.
We ate at the resort's more formal restaurants(both good) but would recommend renting a car to explore other dining possibilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Insulated from the outside world, yet only minutes by air or motor launch from St. Maarten, Cap Juluca resort is a private self-contained enclave along two miles of the best pristine white-sand beaches in the Caribbean. Spacious Moorish villas, five-star restaurants, exotic landscaped tropical gardens, and friendly and abundant service professionals provide an unparalleled level of luxury. Cap Juluca features a comprehensive array of entertainment amenities, including a fully equipped fitness center, private golf carts andbicycles, aqua golf driving range, bunker and putting green, croquet lawn, Junior Olympic-size swimming pool, a library, tennis courts with a full-time resident pro, and water sports, including snorkeling, wind surfing, water skiing, and sailing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, West Indies, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cap Juluca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap Juluca Hotel West End
- Cap Juluca Hotel Anguilla
- Cap Juluca Anguilla/West End Village
- Cap Juluca Resort Anguilla