Belmond Cap Juluca
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla(West End Village)(Great Value!)
$1,100
Frangipani Beach Resort(West End Village)(Great Value!)
$921
Carimar Beach Club(West End Village)(Great Value!)
$319
Turtle's Nest Beach Resort(West End Village)
Meads Bay Beach Villas(West End Village)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Anacaona Boutique Hotel(West End Village)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Sheriva Villa Hotel(West End Village)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewssorbetbeautiful beachbeach serviceour honeymoonmaunday's baycold towelsbeach attendantsevery morningpyrat rumspice restaurantluxury roombeach chairscontinental breakfastbottled waterfiji waterstar resortprivate patio
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Seriously, stop looking, and book a room!!! My wife and I just returned home from a week at Cap Juluca and it was everything we imagined and more. I was obsessed with finding the perfect place for my wife and I to spend the first week by ourselves without our 2 little babies. I honestly researched for about 4 months... at least 2 hours per day. We have been to Hawaii several times and recently to Little Dix Bay in the British Virgin Gorda. Little Dix Bay was our favorite vacation spot until we arrived at Cap Juluca. (Little Dix Bay is still a very nice place, and a close second). If you are looking for a lively bar scene, lots of people, massive towers with rooms, and just want to swim in a pool, then this is not the place for you!!! You will probably like The ViceRoy better. However.... If you are looking for the most beautiful clean beach on the planet, crystal clear Caribbean water, romantic peaceful nights, above and beyond beach service, friendly staff, and a beautiful room... then I highly recommend Cap Juluca. The beautiful white buildings almost remind you of Greece. Every person at the resort goes out of their way to make you feel special. (Eugene and both Carols just to name a few) This was our first trip to Anguilla, and I have to say, the food was the best we have ever had. We went to Pimms twice, Dolce Vita twice, Mangos, Koba, and almost every day to Geraud's (a small French bakery for breakfast). Every meal we had was amazing. The lounge chairs on the beach were as comfortable as it gets!! And the beach attendant sets you up with a cooler full of ice cold water and makes sure it stays stocked all day long. The service on the beach was awesome... anything you requested was immediately taken care of. (not to mention sorbet served at 3:00 every day). We stayed in a Junior Suite, and it was perfect. The bathroom was amazing with a very large bath tub built for 2!! We flew into St. Maarten and had a private boat set up through the resort. Once we landed and picked up our luggage, we were literally at our resort in under 45 minutes!! The taxi fares are quite expensive on Anguilla, but our Taxi driver "Will" was the best. We used him every time we left the resort. His business card read "Where there is Will, There is a Way" his number is 264-584-4616. I highly recommend calling him for your Taxi needs. I own a business, and know that no matter how hard you try, you can never please everyone... however, I have no idea how anyone could EVER give Cap Juluca a bad review!!!! I love trying out different places, but I will be back to Cap Juluca as soon as possible. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Room Tip: Junior Suite!!!! We looked at several rooms in person.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank John W
Reviewed May 5, 2013

The resort is beautiful I must admit, but there is definitely room for improvement . We stayed in one Of the very large villas with our own swimming pool. The pool was not heated and always freezing even on the hottest of days, so we swam there maybe once. I felt that housekeeping was really lacking here, I am no where near a clean freak but there were dead/dried bugs all over the place, even in several on the folded towels in the bathroom. The towels themselves were stained, and when I asked for new ones those were also yellowed in some areas. I love traveling to different islands, and know that you have to take the bad with the good, but just seeing a net around the bed made me nervous hahaha. There were a lot of bugs in the rooms due to the the fact that there were no windows just shutters in the whole place. The food was good, the service was sometimes good, at times I felt attitude coming from housekeeping or room service. I have stayed at another villa in Anguilla and did not have any of these issues at all. The one amazing things about Cap Juluca is the BEACH ! It is fabulous and so serene. The beach service was also very pleasant . No complaints there. Oh and FYI I had some of the most delicious piña colodas that I've ever had in my life !!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Taina C
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Fantastic resort, beautiful beach, very friendly staff. Most relaxing vacation ever!

The beach is private and well maintained. Nothing is too much trouble for the staff and the villas are comfortable. Nothing needs be locked so always felt safe!
We highly recommend this resort for relaxing, good food and weddings!

The island is great and the views are fantastic and wonderful beach front restaurants and bars.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 4, 2013

This place is truly spectacular. You will never regret coming here. The beach is the best you will ever see. The beach service is divine. "Would you like a cookie?" Sorbets. Great mango daquiris. Ipods with music on them. Great yoga classes. Water skiing on Maunday's bay. Kayaking, snorkeling, sailing, tennis, croquet, driving range. Rent a bike and cruise all over the island. There are golf carts to cruise around the resort on.

The restaurants are first rate. Service is slow, but, what's your hurry? Take it easy. It's worth the wait.

The rooms are awesome. Great bathrooms. Nice bed. Great furniture. Little poems on your pillow every night. A BOTTLE OF PYRAT RUM when you first arrive AND fresh lemonade. First class bathroom accoutrements from the finest companies.

YOU HAVE NOT LIVED A FULL LIFE UNTIL YOU HAVE SIPPED YOUR SMOOTH PYRAT RUM ON THE BEACH AT CAP JULUCA.

I didn't go to the spa, but they offer massages on the beach.

Awesome, friendly staff.

Beware the cabbies on this island. Every ride is $100.00, at least.

Nice boat ride over from St. Maarten. Unless you're a landlubber.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? IF YOU WANT ANY MORE PARADISE THAN THIS, YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO GO TO THE GREAT BEYOND.

Room Tip: Get a room with a walk out onto the beach. They're'll be a hammock there to rest in and patio furniture to kick it on. Don't worry about locking the doors. Anybody that's at this place isn't interested in your stuff.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank savvy_RV_traveler
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Following a terrific and luxurious stay in St. Barths we took a quick boat shuttle over to Anguilla for a 4 nite stay at Cap Juluca. It was a fun ride and took about 25 minutes. Highly recommend it. The resort staff met us at the boat dock and were well organized. We were a bit surprised to have to cough up $24 for the taxi to Cap Juluca. Not a lot of money compared to the per nite cost at the Cap but nevertheless a bit of nickel and diming in my opinion. We stayed in an Oceanfront Luxury Room and it was quite nice. Very clean, great bedding and an awesome bathroom. We stayed on the second floor which had a nice balcony overlooking the ocean. Furniture on the deck was dated and really uncomfortable. The room was also a bit dated but still very nice. I would have to say that the reason this resort charges so much is due to the beach. We have never been on a nicer one and cannot imagine their being a nicer one! Absolutely beautiful! The beach loungers were very comfortable and the mini bars on the beach were a nice treat. Registration was well organized and a pleasant experience. The resort is pretty spread out because of the length of the beach. Not a bad thing except at nite time if you want to walk to the main lobby. They will pick you up if you call them though. Problem with the walk is that the roadway is so poorly lit. Kind of a scary walk actually. They really need some decorative street lights! Although we visited in more or less the off season the resort seemed a bit dead. No real atmosphere in the main lobby to get guests together. The landscaping was OK but nothing close to what we find throughout the Caribbean, like in St. Lucia for example. in all fairness there had been a real drought there before we arrived. The restaurants were very over priced. Pimms was pretty good but Spice was so so. Another bit of a negative in our mind was the continental breakfast which was complimentary. For a resort that charges what this one charges the quality of this breakfast was poor. Geez, you even had to pay for a hard boiled egg cause it wasn't included in the Continental menu! We ate off the resort a couple of times because these two restaurants just didn't cut it for the price! They also lacked atmosphere. We ate at the Sand Bar which was awesome but they need to control the insects flying around and dropping into your wine. Not a major issue but a bit disconcerting. Nevertheless, this place was really good. Also went to Bankie Banks and Smokeys for lunch. Go to these places but Goggle Bankies first! He is an interesting guy to say the least. Now, let me say what we did like about this place. The people!! Holy cow, they are some of the nicest people we have ever met. Absolutely want to do whatever they can to make your stay the best. This place better recognize this fact because they are absolute gold in our opinion. I think if the resort added some atmosphere and energy and re-assessed their restaurant costs (food choice was not an issue and quality is close to what we expect) and jazzed those up also it would go a long way toward making this place somewhere we would go back to. Again, we might go back because of that beach alone. Wow!!

Room Tip: All rooms will have a great view. We like the second floor just to get off of ground level. Had no issue with insects at all. None, nada! If you stay way down at the end farthest from the main lobby you will have about a mile walk to dinner or they will pick you up in one of the golf carts.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple