Our recent holiday at Cap Juluca was up to the usual standard of hospitality and relaxation. The beach is amazing and the staff extremely helpful and willing to please. The restaurants are as good as always. The new owners have made upgrades to the room furnishings that were overdue and plan more for next season. This is a beautiful resort that respects and incorporates the Anguillian environment and culture in a peaceful and serene setting. Its a wonderful place to chill out and go off the grid for a week and regain your perspective on life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Insulated from the outside world, yet only minutes by air or motor launch from St. Maarten, Belmond Cap Juluca resort is a private self-contained enclave along two miles of the best pristine white-sand beaches in the Caribbean. Spacious Moorish villas, five-star restaurants, exotic landscaped tropical gardens, and friendly and abundant service professionals provide an unparalleled level of luxury. Belmond Cap Juluca features a comprehensive array of entertainment amenities, including a fully equipped fitness center, private golf carts and bicycles, aqua golf driving range, bunker and putting green, croquet lawn, Junior Olympic-size swimming pool, a library, tennis courts with a full-time resident pro, and water sports, including snorkeling, wind surfing, water skiing, and sailing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Belmond Cap Juluca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap Juluca Hotel West End
- Cap Juluca Hotel Anguilla
- Cap Juluca Anguilla
- Cap Juluca Resort Anguilla
- Belmond Cap Juluca Anguilla/West End Village