Having traveled to many locals throughout the caribbean and all on the high end we really looked foward to the Viceroy and I can tell you that we were not dissapointed. This is a beautiful property and the staff was even better. From the moment you turn on to the palm tree lined entrance you know you are in for a treat. We were greeted with smiles and impeccable service from the guys at the front entrance to the ladies at the front desk.
Check in went as smooth as possible and although you do hear it alot yes we were upgraded to a beautiful beachfront villa that was nothing short of spectacular.
The staff, especially Jamel and "D" did everything that they could and even went above and beyond. Always with a smile. Always prompt, They even got our rental car filled with gas when we told them that the gas station was closed
The housekeeping service was exceptional. the room was always cleaned,beds made and any request was always addressed.
Although you always hear about being on local time I really dont get that. The staff is there for you all the time but sometimes guests forget that there are other guests also.
There is no trouble getting to either beach. it is a short walk either way but I would recommend meads bay. it is spectacular and Barnes bay has may boulders under water which is annoyiny
The only issue is with Coba. It is too dark at night to eat by the candlelight. I am sure that almost any resort of this caliber would only dream of the only issue being this small.
I read that the food is expensive on the island. It sure is but it is an island. It doesnt have to be. Yes there are many expensive restaurants but there are many great local places to eat that are pretty cheap.Go experience them. The people are great and it is a great island
Cant wait to go back!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla invites you to make yourself at home in 166 villas and resort accommodations, more than 80% of which overlook the breaking surf and blue horizons of two of Anguilla's 33 spectacular beaches. Relax in the seaside spa. Sample fresh cuisine with those you love, in a place where every sunset is theatrical. Immerse yourself in Anguilla's unique culture and stunning natural beauty as Four Seasons expertise takes the Caribbean to new levels of seaside luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viceroy Anguilla Hotel West End
- Four Seasons Resort And Residences Anguilla West End Village