My wife and I just returned from a 6 night stay at the Viceroy. The hotel is absolutely beautiful, one of the prettiest places I have ever stayed. Very chic and chill, but in a very relaxed island way; sort of South Beach without the attitude. Service & Dining was a bit disappointing; while the staff were all very friendly, a simple matter like getting the mini-bar restocked required 2 phone calls and ultimately a trip to the front desk. Concierge was very helpful about setting up airport transfers from SXM...but then sent us to a restaurant (Tastys) on a night it was closed. We ordered room service twice, on both occasions our order was slightly inaccurate, food was decent. We ate at Coba, the signature restaurant. Our server had very little knowledge of the menu. It was the most expensive and worst meal I ate in Anguilla; the food was okay, no better than that, and expensive, $175US with no alcohol. On one day our room wasn't cleaned until 4pm, although we called at 1 & 3, and each time were assured it would be taken care of 'right away'. We spoke to some local expats about the snafus, they laughed and said it was all 'island time'. We had a fantastic time will definitely return - however, if you are expecting services and dining commensurate with the prices (like we were), you will be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla invites you to make yourself at home in 166 villas and resort accommodations, more than 80% of which overlook the breaking surf and blue horizons of two of Anguilla's 33 spectacular beaches. Relax in the seaside spa. Sample fresh cuisine with those you love, in a place where every sunset is theatrical. Immerse yourself in Anguilla's unique culture and stunning natural beauty as Four Seasons expertise takes the Caribbean to new levels of seaside luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viceroy Anguilla Hotel West End
- Four Seasons Resort And Residences Anguilla West End Village