Went down to the Viceroy for a wedding. Upon arrival, we were upgraded from a studio to a 1 br which was amazing. 2 bathrooms, views of the ocean, a huge deck with a plunge pool (which I guess i just another name for a private hot tub)....the room was great, the resort itself was remarkably attentive, the beaches were beautiful. Minus a few things happening on the super slow "Caribbean Time", I don't have a bad thing to say. (and for the record, I tried to embrace the slower pace of everything and blamed it on me being on NYC time.....)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla invites you to make yourself at home in 166 villas and resort accommodations, more than 80% of which overlook the breaking surf and blue horizons of two of Anguilla's 33 spectacular beaches. Relax in the seaside spa. Sample fresh cuisine with those you love, in a place where every sunset is theatrical. Immerse yourself in Anguilla's unique culture and stunning natural beauty as Four Seasons expertise takes the Caribbean to new levels of seaside luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viceroy Anguilla Hotel West End
- Four Seasons Resort And Residences Anguilla West End Village