We stayed at the Viceroy Anguilla last year when the hotel was in soft opening. While there were still parts under construction, it quickly became one of our favorite hotels we've ever stayed in. We were blown away by Kelly Wearstler's design aesthetic...truly perfection!
We stayed in a 4 bedroom villa and everything was incredibly thought out...from the layout to the furnishings to the gorgeous bathrooms with outdoor showers. They are truly as gorgeous in person as the photos on the website. Breakfast pastries and fruit were delivered each morning and waiting for us when we woke up. The housekeeping staff was excellent and most importantly, not intrusive. Jason, our butler, could not have been kinder or more helpful!
Sunset Lounge is chic with beautiful views and the main hotel pool is very nice, although we had a hard time tearing ourselves away from our villa's private pool.
The only negative here is that the beach is not the best. It is small and very rocky. If you prefer to hang at the pool, then you won't mind this. This is the only advantage that Cap Jaluca has over Viceroy. But, we rented a car and drove to other beaches on the island.
Also, the spa was not yet open when we were there and I don't think it's open even now. Definitely would have enjoyed our trip even more if we could have had spa treatments throughout the week.
Overall, this resort is chic and sophisticated. I can count on one hand the number of places that I put in the "multiple visit list" because the world is big and I love to explore new places. However, we can't wait for our next trip to Viceroy Anguilla!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla invites you to make yourself at home in 166 villas and resort accommodations, more than 80% of which overlook the breaking surf and blue horizons of two of Anguilla's 33 spectacular beaches. Relax in the seaside spa. Sample fresh cuisine with those you love, in a place where every sunset is theatrical. Immerse yourself in Anguilla's unique culture and stunning natural beauty as Four Seasons expertise takes the Caribbean to new levels of seaside luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viceroy Anguilla Hotel West End
- Four Seasons Resort And Residences Anguilla West End Village