7 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$810
Orbitz.com$810
Priceline$810
CheapTickets$810
1,857 results
All reviews sunset lounge half shell plunge pool barnes bay sushi aleta pool bamboo grill meads bay one bedroom suite rock climbing our honeymoon fitness center straw hat beautiful property overlooking the ocean watch the sunset tennis courts
Selected filters
Reviewed May 30, 2019

What a fabulous stay we had at this resort. We flew direct to St. Martin and took the boat over which was a smooth process.
The grounds are beautiful; three pools, two different beach locations to lounge. There are plenty of fun activities included with the resort - snorkling, paddle boarding, kayaking, tennis, basketball court, nice exercise room with eucalyptus cold towels, etc.
The staff is friendly and attentive (probably some of the most attentive pool and beach service I've ever received). Drinks are tasty, and a good variety of food at all the restaurants throughout the property.
My only negative is the room being a bit too open concept for our liking; a straight view from the bedroom right into the bathroom and the barely frosted glass door toilet room...did not scream romance to us. The staff put up a curtain on the decorative open wall to block the toilet view, which made it much better for us.
Great stay, crystal clear water; cannot wait to go back!

Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
1  Thank Mandy7867
Jose_Adames, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2019

Dear Mandy7867,

We love when our guests enjoy the activities and amenities we have to offer, thank you for listing them. I'm so glad you had an amazing trip and can't wait to welcome you back. We appreciate you also mentioning the staff, knowing that the service you received is one of the best you've experience is super. We're happy that staff was able to give your room a more romantic and private feel.

See you soon!

Reviewed May 28, 2019

Due to some last minute issues, we took s random choice to try Anguilla. Having never been to the Caribbean before, we felt from our previous Four Seasons stays, elsewhere, that this would be a safe choice. The resort & island blew us away. We couldn’t have asked for anything better. Five stars for everything!! Beaches, food, staff, room & setting. Perfection!!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
1  Thank Departure61570469756
Jose_Adames, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2019

Dear Departure61570469756,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Four Seasons Anguilla for your 30th anniversary and congratulations! We're so glad you stayed with us during your unexpected visit to Anguilla and first time to the Caribbean, it means a lot to us.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another perfect vacation.

Reviewed May 28, 2019

Just returned from a long weekend at FS Anguilla. I was traveling with the family and stayed in a 2-bedroom residence. I arrived in St. Marteen and the hotel arranged a private boat from the airport to a small marina about 15 minutes from the hotel. We were greeted outside arrivals and taken to a car that took us to the nearby boat pier.
While the boat transfer was a bit more than I had expected, it was quite convenient and more enjoyable for my family than the shared boat or public ferry option.

Our arrival and check in were flawless. Very friendly check in and bellman staff. We were taken by golf cart to our 3rd floor 2 bedroom ocean view suite. The suite/residence was unusually large at ~2,500 square feet. It had a full kitchen, washer/dryer, 2 large bedrooms (one king and one double), a large living and dining area, and a well furnished patio deck with a private plunge pool/hot tub. Some of my best moments during my stay was just sitting on the patio looking at the ocean - super relaxing.

The facilities are very nice (3 large hotel pools), tennis center, full size basketball court, Kids for All Seasons program, expansive fitness center, multiple restaurants, and a spa. We pretty much used all of these with the exception of tennis during our stay. The food was quite good with multiple options as we stayed on campus for all but one meal. I enjoyed the breakfast buffet, the Japanese/Asia restaurant with great sunset views is a good option, the pool side restaurant near beach was casual and is a good dress down option, and the fine dining option was solid. My only issue was at the breakfast restaurant dealing with minor service issues during peak times (e.g. forgetting to seat guests, multiple requests for service, etc). It wasn't a big deal.

The pool side and beach service was super friendly and fun. We enjoyed relaxing on the beach, which had attentive service and unusually large menu of non-powered complimentary water sports and equipment to check out. We also made use of a private Cabana at one of the pools. Service stood out and enjoyed "Dr. Didier" as well as our attendant at the Cabana (forgot her name unfortunately as she was super!). The views and water were stunning - really nice relaxing family oriented beach.

My only major hiccup occurred at the spa. I had made and confirmed two separate spa appointments one afternoon at around the same time. When I arrived, I was told that there was only one appointment booked. The staff basically didn't acknowledge there could've been a mix up on their end. I left second guessing myself but was mainly disappointed as I had been looking forward to the massage. I went back to my suite and confirmed that I had written confirmation from the spa of two different times and two different treatments. When I called and spoke to the manager (Toni), she was super gracious and took the trouble of locating another therapist to come in for the treatment. Toni offered to comp my massage, which was a nice gesture she didn't have to do. She handled the situation with professionalism and care for guests that has made the Four Seasons brand my preferred choice when traveling for work or for holiday. She turned a disappointing experience into something I will rave to others about. The massage was excellent and would highly recommend Ursula.

Overall the place is beautiful and a nice sophisticated beach escape. The rooms and amenities are excellent and on par with the best Four Seasons has to offer. The service was very friendly although could use a bit of refinement in pockets at the edges.
I am picky reviewer and despite some minor service issues, still give this place a 5 rating. I would definitely come back.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank tw665

Dear tw665,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thorough review! It's so nice to read about all the wonderful experiences you had, we also appreciate you mentioning any hiccups that occurred during your stay. Although we were disappointed to read about the minor service issues during breakfast and the miscommunication at the spa, we're so glad Toni was able to turn your experience around.

As Four Seasons, we are proud to be your preferred brand when traveling for work or leisure and are thrilled to know that you will definitely return to Four Seasons Anguilla. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back very soon.

Reviewed May 28, 2019

My husband and I came to the Four Seasons Anguilla for our mini-moon for 4 days over Memorial Day weekend and had an amazing trip.
We stayed in an ocean-view one bedroom suite and loved how huge, private, and quiet it was. (I was originally worried that it would be loud as it overlooked the pool and beach but once you close the sliding doors on the balcony it is totally silent!)
We went to the very clean and well-equipped gym in the morning, had breakfast at Coba, (wow!) and then hopped around between the two beautiful beaches and three different pools during the day. The staff at the pools and beaches is incredible and make sure you're comfortable and hydrated!
We had a lot of fun walking down the beach at night and eating dinner at Blanchards, Blanchards Beach Shack, and Straw Hat - and felt completely safe walking back at night in the dark. I think the best food at the resort itself is at the Sunset Lounge.
We also recommend taking a snorkeling trip organized by the hotel - it was affordable and a fun way to see the whole island by boat.
The way the resort is spread out makes it feel cozy yet not at all crowded.
We would highly recommend it to our friends and family and hope to be back soon!

1  Thank Scenic770202
Jose_Adames, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2019

Dear Scenic770202,

Thank you so much for choosing Four Seasons Anguilla for your mini-moon. It's was a pleasure to read your review, we're so glad you had an amazing experience. We appreciate you taking the time to provide details and tips to TripAdvisor readers. I agree that the snorkeling trips are a great and fun way to see the island by boat and we're glad you were able to enjoy it.

We look forward to your next visit, if your friends and family decide to come with you, I would recommend trying out a Villa for even more space, a full kitchen, private pool, barbecue and more.

See you soon.

Reviewed May 28, 2019

We absolutely loved our stay and plan to return year over year to this beautiful property. The staff was wonderful as were the amenities and restaurants. The views are incredible and the rooms are spacious, well-appointed and very clean.

Date of stay: January 2019
1  Thank Brooke B

Dear Brooke B,

We're so thrilled you loved your stay so much that you plan to return every year. We appreciate your stay and the time you took to share your experience with us, it's great to hear that you enjoyed every area in the resort. We look forward to welcoming you back next year (if not sooner).