The Viceroy Anguilla is hands down the best vacation I have ever been on. My wife and I went for 5 nights for our honeymoon and literally I can not wait to go back to this resort. The hotel is great, food, service, everything was first class. My wife actually left her phone in St. Marteen and the hotel arranged to find it and have it delivered to our room. Literally they retrieved it within a couple of days... don't ask me how. The staff is really there to help you, and they actually put a towell down and set you up on your umbrella on the beach. Complementary fiji waters = 1st class resort.
My advice- When you book your room, I would strongly suggest getting one with a plunge pool. It is heated and you will enjoy having it. Ask the concierge what you should do and they will hook you up. We did almost no research for this trip and when we got there we had the concierge help us put a plan together of all the things we should do and it made the trip really care free but we still got to do all the things we wanted to do.
I am really picky about food cause my entire family is in the restaurant business. The hotel has really great food, but there are some really great places to eat outside of the resort as well. You can't go wrong either way. We pretty much ate at the resort for about half of our meals, and we ventured out on food adventures for the rest of them. Mango's is a killer upscale place were you can order lionfish.. if you dare... Smokey's is excellent as well- try the sticky ribs, and by all means, go to Sandy Island for a day and eat the crayfish and ribs. If it is the only thing you do outside of the resort, go to Sandy Island for a day, and the earlier the better. We arrived on the island with the staff, and had it almost entirely to ourselves for an entire day. Really unique experience. You don't even need to bring sunscreen with you to the Viceroy cause they provide complimentary sunscreen at all the pools and on the beaches.
Watch out for movie stars, we saw several but managed to keep it together for the most part.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla invites you to make yourself at home in 166 villas and resort accommodations, more than 80% of which overlook the breaking surf and blue horizons of two of Anguilla's 33 spectacular beaches. Relax in the seaside spa. Sample fresh cuisine with those you love, in a place where every sunset is theatrical. Immerse yourself in Anguilla's unique culture and stunning natural beauty as Four Seasons expertise takes the Caribbean to new levels of seaside luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viceroy Anguilla Hotel West End
- Four Seasons Resort And Residences Anguilla West End Village