My husband and I stayed at the Viceroy in Anguilla for our anniversairy. We enjoyed it a lot, it was the perfect location to celebrate something special. Start the day with a healthy breakfast, spend the day on the beach, get pampered at the SPA and finaly the best view on the sunset with a good cocktail at sunset lounge. We were lucky to stay in the week where all the caribean chefs from the Island had the annual event. What a fun and yumm event. We highly recomend this resort because it give's you all you need to relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla invites you to make yourself at home in 166 villas and resort accommodations, more than 80% of which overlook the breaking surf and blue horizons of two of Anguilla's 33 spectacular beaches. Relax in the seaside spa. Sample fresh cuisine with those you love, in a place where every sunset is theatrical. Immerse yourself in Anguilla's unique culture and stunning natural beauty as Four Seasons expertise takes the Caribbean to new levels of seaside luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viceroy Anguilla Hotel West End
- Four Seasons Resort And Residences Anguilla West End Village