This resort is absolutely stunning - everywhere you look. This is mostly due to Anguilla being so beautiful! The water is a beautiful turquoise and the beaches are powdery soft. It looks like paradise! And the hotel design is just beautiful; very enjoyable open spaces.
The rooms are lovely and spacious - especially the bathrooms! Walk-in closet, separate toilet, glass shower and soaker tub with ocean views and large double vanity. We also had a plunge pool on our room patio. The furniture does show a little wear though. I did like that the room is not directly off of the main hallway, there is a vestibule first (quieter and has more privacy).
The food we had was very good, but not cheap! A lunch for four with one drink each was $250. But if you are staying here at $1,000 USD/night, you probably won't blink at that.
Service was not what one would expect at those rates. Restaurants were slow, and beach and pool service not really attentive at all. The day we all checked out everyone had a story about room service breakfast mistakes (eggs benny with no hollandaise!), but they did prepare a whole plate of yummy, perfectly ripe mango for me. Hit and miss, unfortunately. But it's so beautiful there, and once you ask/find someone, it's all good!
The beach and water - oh my. It's just exactly what you picture the Caribbean to be. I think Meads Bay may be nicer than Shoal Bay!
And their pools almost turned me into a pool person. They are so well laid out, all ocean view. The ones by the Sunset bar have an infinity pool AND padded loungers and was one of my favourite places in the whole resort.
This place oozes serenity and tropical beauty with a contemporary, clean aesthetic. The pictures don't lie - it's exactly what it looks like - beautiful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla invites you to make yourself at home in 166 villas and resort accommodations, more than 80% of which overlook the breaking surf and blue horizons of two of Anguilla's 33 spectacular beaches. Relax in the seaside spa. Sample fresh cuisine with those you love, in a place where every sunset is theatrical. Immerse yourself in Anguilla's unique culture and stunning natural beauty as Four Seasons expertise takes the Caribbean to new levels of seaside luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viceroy Anguilla Hotel West End
- Four Seasons Resort And Residences Anguilla West End Village