I am writing this review several years after visiting Anguilla on our Honeymoon in 2010. This hotel caught my wife and I's eye as soon as we started looking for lodging on the island. The hotel is just amazing, there is really no words to describe it. We went in June and the weather was great. B/C is was June, the capacity on the hotel was not full so you really felt at times that you had the whole resort to yourself. We got to the island at night and took a taxi to the hotel. Warning: Taxi's are extremely expensive on the island (more about this later). After a day of travel, we got to the hotel and crashed. The rooms are so nicely appointed with decor and design it is unreal. The hotel is beach contemporary which my wife and I love. We felt right at home. The beds are fantastic, no complaints there. We had no agenda for the week that we were in Anguilla....so the staff members were very helpful and willing to set up excursions and rental cars for us on the island. If you plan on venturing out from the resort, which I highly recommend, then rent a car no question. You will save an incredible amount of money compared to taxi's and you have the freedom to do what you want and to explore. The staff made multiple recommendations on restaurants around the island which made it easy for decision making. There are several great places to visit on the opposite end of the island, so the rental car made it easy to get around.
The hotel facilities were great, access to snorkeling gear, etc. was great because there is plenty to see in the water right off the resorts beach. The Viceroy features two beaches, one is a bit more rockier than the other but features a really cool outdoor bar/patio area to order drinks and food from. Great boutique on the hotel grounds which makes getting souvenirs easy. I can go on and on about this place but all and all it was paradise. We will be going back to this resort in the near future!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla invites you to make yourself at home in 166 villas and resort accommodations, more than 80% of which overlook the breaking surf and blue horizons of two of Anguilla's 33 spectacular beaches. Relax in the seaside spa. Sample fresh cuisine with those you love, in a place where every sunset is theatrical. Immerse yourself in Anguilla's unique culture and stunning natural beauty as Four Seasons expertise takes the Caribbean to new levels of seaside luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viceroy Anguilla Hotel West End
- Four Seasons Resort And Residences Anguilla West End Village