Just stayed here and really thought it was wonderful and the top hotel on the Island (we even checked out the others- Cap Juluca, CuisinArt, etc.).
Positives: Absolutely beautiful property and location, great pools (3), fantastic beach, great tennis courts, really good restaurants, very clean, extremely nice staff. Fantastic place.
Negatives: To state the obvious.... it ain't cheap. If you have the money to spend on a very nice vacation, I see no negatives.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla invites you to make yourself at home in 166 villas and resort accommodations, more than 80% of which overlook the breaking surf and blue horizons of two of Anguilla's 33 spectacular beaches. Relax in the seaside spa. Sample fresh cuisine with those you love, in a place where every sunset is theatrical. Immerse yourself in Anguilla's unique culture and stunning natural beauty as Four Seasons expertise takes the Caribbean to new levels of seaside luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viceroy Anguilla Hotel West End
- Four Seasons Resort And Residences Anguilla West End Village