My husband and I went to the Viceroy in April 2013 for a company function. The Viceroy is one of the most beautiful hotels I have ever stayed in. The views were fantastic, the hotel was spotless and the staff was wonderful. Our villa was the size of a small apartment with a plunge pool on the outside balcony overlooking one of the pools and the ocean. The food was fabulous, although not cheap, but you get what you pay for. They had excellent workout facilities and you could just jump on a bike and ride around the property. There were plenty of wonderful restaurants within walking distance as well. The trip across the channel by boat from St. Maarten was a little bit scary as it was very windy when we were there, but overall it was a fabulous experience!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla invites you to make yourself at home in 166 villas and resort accommodations, more than 80% of which overlook the breaking surf and blue horizons of two of Anguilla's 33 spectacular beaches. Relax in the seaside spa. Sample fresh cuisine with those you love, in a place where every sunset is theatrical. Immerse yourself in Anguilla's unique culture and stunning natural beauty as Four Seasons expertise takes the Caribbean to new levels of seaside luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viceroy Anguilla Hotel West End
- Four Seasons Resort And Residences Anguilla West End Village