I have been visiting the Viceroy for several days and have yet to be approached by beach staff for services. in addition today I set my beach bag on a lounger next to a young couple with a baby for safe keeping. While I swimming the attendant lowered the umbrella. Seriously!??? Had he bothered to speak to me he would have known better than to disrespect a patron. Six star resort with one star customer appeal. So much for Anguillan hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla invites you to make yourself at home in 166 villas and resort accommodations, more than 80% of which overlook the breaking surf and blue horizons of two of Anguilla's 33 spectacular beaches. Relax in the seaside spa. Sample fresh cuisine with those you love, in a place where every sunset is theatrical. Immerse yourself in Anguilla's unique culture and stunning natural beauty as Four Seasons expertise takes the Caribbean to new levels of seaside luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viceroy Anguilla Hotel West End
- Four Seasons Resort And Residences Anguilla West End Village