Absolutely beautiful resort. Words and pictures will do NO justice. We stayed in a 4 bedroom villa - 8 of us slept comfortably. 3 king beds and 2 queens. So 2 more can easily fit in the room by sharing the 2 queens.
POOL/PATIO: Absolutely breathtaking views. We had our butler bring us steaks, we bought veggies and snacks from the local store - grilled outside and watched the superbowl from the pool! Pretty amazing.
KITCHEN: All the kitchen supplies are All-Clad! Keurig and Nespresso machines - unlimited supply of coffee and tea.
BEDROOM/BATHROOM: The bathrooms are beautiful and HUGE!! You dont want to leave them!! The two master bedrooms have outdoor showers.
I really can't say enough good things about this place. All of us were already planning our return trip before this one was even over.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla invites you to make yourself at home in 166 villas and resort accommodations, more than 80% of which overlook the breaking surf and blue horizons of two of Anguilla's 33 spectacular beaches. Relax in the seaside spa. Sample fresh cuisine with those you love, in a place where every sunset is theatrical. Immerse yourself in Anguilla's unique culture and stunning natural beauty as Four Seasons expertise takes the Caribbean to new levels of seaside luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viceroy Anguilla Hotel West End
- Four Seasons Resort And Residences Anguilla West End Village