In one word it is wonderful. The Viceroy Anguilla almost appears to have been dreamed up by God as a paradise on earth. From the grand palm lined entrance to the spacious rooms and amazing dream like setting this property has it all. I found service to be very good especially for this part of the world and a well heeled NY crowd. The only sore point is the quality of the expensive breakfast buffet and the over priced cost of food /drinks overall in Anguilla. Then again its exclusive and remote , you get what you pay for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla invites you to make yourself at home in 166 villas and resort accommodations, more than 80% of which overlook the breaking surf and blue horizons of two of Anguilla's 33 spectacular beaches. Relax in the seaside spa. Sample fresh cuisine with those you love, in a place where every sunset is theatrical. Immerse yourself in Anguilla's unique culture and stunning natural beauty as Four Seasons expertise takes the Caribbean to new levels of seaside luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viceroy Anguilla Hotel West End
- Four Seasons Resort And Residences Anguilla West End Village