The Viceroy is a true gem in the Caribbean. We stayed in a two bedroom residence which was poolside and absolutely amazing. We would have had a better view from the second floor but it was very handy and private being on the main level. Despite a couple minor problems (only 2 mugs and a very delayed check-in) this property remains worthy of an excellent rating. The beach is beautiful, the food fantastic, and the staff superb. The manager's welcome cocktail party featured a variety of wonderful cocktail food and beverages. We have "done" alot of the Caribbean islands and stayed at many different resorts and the Viceroy is definitely at the top of my list. I can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla invites you to make yourself at home in 166 villas and resort accommodations, more than 80% of which overlook the breaking surf and blue horizons of two of Anguilla's 33 spectacular beaches. Relax in the seaside spa. Sample fresh cuisine with those you love, in a place where every sunset is theatrical. Immerse yourself in Anguilla's unique culture and stunning natural beauty as Four Seasons expertise takes the Caribbean to new levels of seaside luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viceroy Anguilla Hotel West End
- Four Seasons Resort And Residences Anguilla West End Village