Service: very slow. Wait was at least an hour for meals at poolside, the Coba restaurant and room service plus there was always something missing in the room service order. This is surprising since so few people were present at the restaurants. Sometimes we even needed to go in search of someone to take our order at the poolside.
Rooms: beautiful but upon closer look, you could see grime behind the headboard and the hot tub out on the balcony did not look clean either so we did not use it.
Upon checkout: discovered billing was incorrect as there was an overcharge.
One thing is true, the place IS very quiet! Don't think we'll be back to the Viceroy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla invites you to make yourself at home in 166 villas and resort accommodations, more than 80% of which overlook the breaking surf and blue horizons of two of Anguilla's 33 spectacular beaches. Relax in the seaside spa. Sample fresh cuisine with those you love, in a place where every sunset is theatrical. Immerse yourself in Anguilla's unique culture and stunning natural beauty as Four Seasons expertise takes the Caribbean to new levels of seaside luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viceroy Anguilla Hotel West End
- Four Seasons Resort And Residences Anguilla West End Village