“Great food”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Great food”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Awesome food in a unique and great setting! I recommend any of the tacos and an ice cold margarita. Only open for dinner though

New York City, New York
“Best Mexican in Caribbean”
Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

Awesome Mexican food. I loved the taco salad with shrimp. Their wasn't much atmosphere, pretty quiet when we ate there but they are super friendly and really felt like this was a locals spot. They invited us to enter through the kitchen which I thought was very cool. There is no water view at this restaurant but the food and drinks more than make up for it. It was so good I almost convinced my husband to go back for lunch the next day but we decided in a beach view for daytime instead. Don't miss this place. We are from NYC area and have had lots of Mexican and this one was amazing! Can't believe the negative reviews, portions were totally fine to me.

1 Thank jojipup
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Quite expensive, small portions”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

The place was quite busy at 7.00 pm and a lively atmosphere. I had a mango margherita which packed a mango punch but little tequila....food was as a recent review just okay, small portions, sides were tiny, served on cold plates....service is good until you get charged plus 15 service and then on the check the waitress writes EXTRA TIP....!

Come on Mexican food is about large portions on hot plates and strong grog...

I would not go back, but in a big group this place would be fine.

NY, NY, USA
“Come on people - this is average Mexican at best”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

I'm simply shocked at all the rave reviews here (and elsewhere for that matter).

I will say the staff are very friendly and the casual spot has a cheerful, fun feel to it, filling up fast with locals and tourists alike.

But all the positives end there for me - the location's bad (off the side of the road, a few minutes' walk in the pitch dark from the top of the Viceroy driveway where you are dropped off if staying there), the sickly sweet margaritas are TERRIBLE, and I think you can get better food at Chipotle. Even the complimentary tortilla chips were stale, and we were both underwhelmed by the bland house specials we ordered - the Picante Tacos (pictured), and the fish burrito.

Maybe they were having an "off" night or we're just tough markers because we've eaten a lot of great Mexican food in Cali, NYC and Mexico and make it a lot at home too, including proper margaritas. Either way, it was annoying to waste a dinner there when we only had 5 nights on the island.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank MHTK
New York, NY
“AMAZING MEXICARIBBEAN!”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

I love Mexican food and was skeptical when I first heard of this place. I left a believer...it was DELICIOUS!

Visited April 2014