“Must Have When In Anguilla”
Review of Picante

Picante
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

One of our favorite's when we go to Anguilla. The Picante taco's could possibly be the best taco i have ever ate, how they figure out how to make some of the best Mexican on a island like this is beyond me but they do and on a nightly bases. Just this trip alone we went twice. The drinks are always poured right and the food always comes out in a quick fashion. Most places on Anguilla take forever to get your entree, but here they stage it in a way where you can eat and enjoy the space not feel rushed but never feel slowed down . Thats a perfect way to go out to eat ,

2  Thank Jason L

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Definitley our favorite place on the island. Really cool vibe. And the ahi tacos are the bomb! The staff is super friendly too, and the Owner came out to say hi to us (he works in the kitchen) because I had to tell him how good those tacos are. His wife (the other owner) was also charming and accomodating.

1  Thank carlina b
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

We had a great dinner at Picante! We loved the fajitas. One tip: the margaritas are tasty, but ask for too shelf tequila--you'll be happier in the morning!

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Mexican in Anguilla?!?!? I was a skeptic too. However, I'm a sucker for fish tacos and we were traveling with kids, so off we went. Am I glad, they were excellent!! We went back and they were just as good. Admittedly, no one else had the fish tacos and no one else was as happy as I was. My husband had a pulled pork special and a tuna taco. The former was decent and the latter he barely choked down. He also gave a thumbs down to the Picante margarita. The steak quesadillas were large and tasty for the kids, however they (they are kids) found the steak burritos too spice. Guacamole was just okay. Prices are reasonable for Anguilla. If you are traveling with children, I definite must do.

2  Thank Gooselee
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Had a really good dinner here and some of the best fajitas that I have had in ages. Good variety of Mexican fare- tacos, burritos, etc. and good drinks.

1  Thank Paul B