“Excellent casual mexican food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Picante

Picante
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Latin
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New York City, New York
“Excellent casual mexican food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

We visited Picante with a group of friends (approx 15 of us) and the quality of the service and food was exceptional. Despite the size of our group we were seated immediately and the service was very prompt and welcoming - this put everyone at ease and provided for a relaxed and enjoyable evening. The service and food was to a very high standard and for a reasonable cost.

Nice relaxed environment, pleasant setting and great food. Highly recommend a visit.

1 Thank IanCrab

York, Pennsylvania
“No Picante”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

My husband and I went to Picante on our first night in Anguilla. The restaurant is nothing fancy but nice and clean. The service was friendly however the meal was not worth the cost. We each had the fish tacos. Each meal consisted of two fish tacos with rice and a small salad. We also had one drink each..........total cost $63. Imagine that cost for tacos. Needless to say we did not make a return visit.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Columbus, Ohio
“Delicioso”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

We ate here 3 times during our trip to Anguilla. It's not just good because its the only Mexican spot in Anguilla, its good compared to other mexicans restaurants anywhere, Anguilla or the U.S. The chips and salsa are to die for. The salsa is pretty spicy but I mean, look at the name. The seafood enchiladas were out of this world, and I ordered the crispy fish tacos one night as well. Omg. The coleslaw was sweet and on top of the fish....my husband ordered the grilled corn and it had parmesan cheese on top, who knew?? It was so good. The house margarita is STRONG but the best I've ever had. I ordered churros to go one night and ate them for breakfast the next morning. I cant even write about those because I'm craving them so bad and it will just depress me. So I'm ending it here. Go. Enjoy.

3 Thank megalinn03
Novato, California
“Great Food, Delicious Margaritas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

I have been to Picante many times and it never disappoints. The Serrano chili Marg. is wonderful!! If you love spicy then this one is for you. It's the perfect blend of sweet and spicy. If you like corn get the corn on the cob. It's rubbed with lime cheese and chili flakes, so good! I also LOVE the seafood enchiladas and Picante tacos. If you love calamari theirs is light and flaky. When you're on island and want yummy mexi food this is the place to come to. The staff is friendly and attentive. Check out Picante next time your on Anguilla.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank AME420
New York City, New York
“great vibe and great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

We went back twice during our week's stay-- friendly staff, fun vibe, very good/fresh food, and delectable dessert.

2 Thank Blustin S