“Delicioso”
Review of Picante

Picante
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Latin
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Columbus, Ohio
“Delicioso”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We ate here 3 times during our trip to Anguilla. It's not just good because its the only Mexican spot in Anguilla, its good compared to other mexicans restaurants anywhere, Anguilla or the U.S. The chips and salsa are to die for. The salsa is pretty spicy but I mean, look at the name. The seafood enchiladas were out of this world, and I ordered the crispy fish tacos one night as well. Omg. The coleslaw was sweet and on top of the fish....my husband ordered the grilled corn and it had parmesan cheese on top, who knew?? It was so good. The house margarita is STRONG but the best I've ever had. I ordered churros to go one night and ate them for breakfast the next morning. I cant even write about those because I'm craving them so bad and it will just depress me. So I'm ending it here. Go. Enjoy.

Visited July 2013
3 Thank megalinn03

Novato, California
“Great Food, Delicious Margaritas”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I have been to Picante many times and it never disappoints. The Serrano chili Marg. is wonderful!! If you love spicy then this one is for you. It's the perfect blend of sweet and spicy. If you like corn get the corn on the cob. It's rubbed with lime cheese and chili flakes, so good! I also LOVE the seafood enchiladas and Picante tacos. If you love calamari theirs is light and flaky. When you're on island and want yummy mexi food this is the place to come to. The staff is friendly and attentive. Check out Picante next time your on Anguilla.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank AME420
New York City, New York
“great vibe and great food”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We went back twice during our week's stay-- friendly staff, fun vibe, very good/fresh food, and delectable dessert.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Blustin S
San Carlos, California
“Great dinner on Anguilla”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Just a short walk from the Viceroy and a really fun, authentic dinner. Food was delicious and generous and the staff super friendly.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Jayne S
Mt Horeb, WI
“Mexican food, what do you expect”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

The food was good - but not worth flying to the Caribbean for. If it were in my hometown, we'd go frequently, and it would be more reasonably priced. That said, if you like Mexican and are tired of Caribbean fare, head to Picante! The margaritas are all they are cracked up to be. Service was friendly.

Visited April 2013