“another great meal!”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Cleveland, Ohio
“another great meal!”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Just returned home from Anguilla and Picante did NOT disappoint again , had another great meal and the service was very fast, and very friendly, We when go to Anguilla we at least eat here twice , They have some of the best food on island and you should go here if your on the island. Its in a great location being on the west end and near the Viceroy which is where we stayed this trip. You can take a golf cart ride from the front lobby and walk the rest of the way maybe a 4 min walk. Do yourself a service and go.

1 Thank Jason L

Syracuse, New York
“Great Off Resort Place”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

So I think I ordered the wrong thing...I had the tacos...ok but nothing great. The others I was with had a great meal. This is a fun establishment just off the Viceroy property. If you are in the area it will do for a good off property meal but nothing that will knock your socks off. Beer is cheap!!!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great Mexican!”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We happened to be in Anguilla for Cinco De Mayo so we came here on a recommendation from the hotel. It was a small shack style place where we sat outside. The food tasted very good. I had the chipolte shrimp burrito that was great. The margaritas were good and strong. The place was packed! Definitely worth checking out if you want try some Mexican in the Caribbean.

Visited May 2013
Hoboken, New Jersey
“Amazing food, great staff”
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

We hosted a welcome dinner for about 40 people here and everything from start to finish was amazing. Thanks to Chloe, Theron and their wonderful staff for a great dinning experience. All of our guests loved the food (not to mention the phenomenal margaritas and corn on the cob). Thank you so much!!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank AGCAHUE
Birmingham, Alabama, United States
“Do Not Miss The Corn On The Cob!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I don't like fancy food or care about how food looks on the plate, I just like good food! And Picante definitely has that. It is located a short walk from Viceroy Anguilla, but is not on the beach. However, the food and service were some of the best I had on the island. All the dishes my group had were spicy and good - but as this review title states, don't miss the Grilled Chile Queso Corn on the Cob. I wish I could have eaten nothing but that. Atmosphere is very laid back and casual, so no need to dress up. Also, it was warm in there (even at night) so try to sit under a fan.

1 Thank Karly F