“Excellent!!”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Hartford, Connecticut
“Excellent!!”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

We have been to Anguilla twice and missed Picantes the first time. Glad we made it this time. Food was great and plentiful. Prices were reasonable and the Churros were awesome.

1 Thank John842

Kennebunkport, Maine
“At least once every trip!”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We always make a point of having diner at Picante at least once when we are in Anguilla, and have never been disappointed. It's location close to Meads Bay makes it all the better.

This visit 3 of us dined on Fish Taco's, Steak Quesadea and Platos de Carnita. I love the heat from the black beans, rice is excellent. Two glasses of wine and a bottle of still water and of course we split a Churro for desert. The tab came to $102.00 w/ service charge.

The bench seats tend to do a number on my back so I always request one of their cushions. If find that uncomfortable they will bring out a chair for you! Everyone there is very helpful!

2 Thank OldmanbytheC
Norwalk, Connecticut
“Best Southwestern food!”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

This has been our 4th year going to Picante and it is excellent. The service is excellent, food delicious and great family place. We tried so many things on the menu and each one was great. Do not miss the desserts which are yummy.mThe owners do a great job; Chloe runs the front of the haouse beautifully and Theron is in the kitchen with a great staff putting out delicious dishes. Do not miss....my be the best southwest food you have ever had!

2 Thank Joseph G
Norwalk, Connecticut
“Great mexican experience”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Picante oh Picante one of the best restaurants on Anguilla. When I went I went with a group the service was amazing. The chips and salsa were fantastic even for a group of 8. For a main course I had a steak burrito. I enjoyed every bite of that burrito. For dessert most people had churros, but I don't like cinnamon so I had a brownie sundae. The waiters were nice and we all had a great time.

3 Thank Blackstr88
Munising, Michigan
“Never fails.”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I love their food. (Picante chicken tacos are my fave) and the serrano chile margarita is ridiculous. You really can't go wrong with Picante. Friendly owners who work side by side with all the staff make this a feel-good place to enjoy an evening.

• Visited January 2013