“Best Southwestern food!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 23, 2013

This has been our 4th year going to Picante and it is excellent. The service is excellent, food delicious and great family place. We tried so many things on the menu and each one was great. Do not miss the desserts which are yummy.mThe owners do a great job; Chloe runs the front of the haouse beautifully and Theron is in the kitchen with a great staff putting out delicious dishes. Do not miss....my be the best southwest food you have ever had!

2  Thank Joseph G

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Picante oh Picante one of the best restaurants on Anguilla. When I went I went with a group the service was amazing. The chips and salsa were fantastic even for a group of 8. For a main course I had a steak burrito. I enjoyed every bite of that burrito. For dessert most people had churros, but I don't like cinnamon so I had a brownie sundae. The waiters were nice and we all had a great time.

3  Thank Blackstr88
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I love their food. (Picante chicken tacos are my fave) and the serrano chile margarita is ridiculous. You really can't go wrong with Picante. Friendly owners who work side by side with all the staff make this a feel-good place to enjoy an evening.

3  Thank TJDIV
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Great value too. I really love mexican food and this rivals the best. Big portions (enough for two meals) and a good value for Anguilla. Go !

2  Thank BeachBumBaby62
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Stumbled upon Picante and turned out to be a great find I was pleasantly very full upon leaving this place. The grilled chili queso corn on the cob sounded scary but it was the hit of the night we ended up ordering three!! Great guacamole and amazing guava frozen margarita. Nice clean environment and great food located on the main road not the beach or beach view but still was one of my favorites!!

1  Thank travelthroughmyeyes