“The best of Mexico in Anguilla”
Review of Picante

Picante
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 26, 2012

The best tacos I've ever had - get them picante style. Messy but delicious. Seafood enchiladas were great too.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I'm from Mexico and this is not a mexican restaurant. THe burrito is like a massive submarine with rice and lettuce and if you get lucky some beef or chicken on it. The fajitas are good, and what they call enchiladas its a tortilla with some kind of gravy (don't call that salsa por favor!) Nothing will be hot, but you can bet it will be spicy (I mean texican spicy). Don't get me wrong is good food, but not Mexican. Desserts are amazing, the churros especially

Reviewed November 18, 2012

We visited Anguilla last week and HAD to eat at this restuarant twice even though there were others we wanted to try. We had the Shrimp Fajitas and the Tequila Lime Chicken the first time and both were superb!!! On our second visit, which we saved as our LAST meal there, we had the seafood enchiladas and the shrimp fajitas and both were excellent. You can't go wrong with anything they serve here. They know GOOD FOOD. The chips and salsa are some of the best I've ever had (and being in Texas we eat a LOT of mexican food)!!! We can't wait to go back to Picante' as soon as we get there next year. : )

1  Thank Maliams
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Everyone that comes to Anguilla ends up at this restaurant. Watching their commercial I know they use fresh produce from the island. I highly recommend the wet burrito!

2  Thank Mark S
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Very fresh ingredients and fast service. A must starter is the Grilled Chili-Queso Corn on the Cob, this is to die for. Seafood enchilada was great also. After dinner you must have the Mexican Chocolate Pudding.Unbelievable.