We just returned from 8 days at the Turtles Nest. You cannot beat the value on Anguilla -- particularly with a family of 4. We stayed in 3AE(?) -- the second building next to the pool, third floor, East side. The unit has been updated in the last few years and has tasteful, new furniture. The A/C worked well in all rooms, the fridge kept our drinks cold, and the washer/dryer was extremely handy. The view from our unit was very good.
There are a few negatives, but those would not keep us from renting again. The 2 bedroom unit, I assume, can be a 3-bedroom unit, rented separately as a 2 bedroom and a 1 bedroom studio. There is a door between the Master bedroom and the 1 bedroom studio in the back, and the walls are thin. You can hear your neighbors pretty clearly.
The sun streams through the thin curtains on the East-facing windows in the morning, making it tough to sleep in. They do not supply shampoo. In March, you cannot see the sun set, which is blocked by Building 1. The pool area could use some updating, but my boys enjoyed themselves.
The positives far outweigh the negatives. Even in high season, this complex was quiet. We had no issues getting chairs or umbrellas. In my opinion, Meads Bay is the best beach on the island, and Turtles Nest is in the middle of it. I highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Front Condos situated in the center of Meads Bay Beach. Turtle's Nest Beach Resort has 4 exciting condo accommodations to choose from, Studio, 1, 2 & 3 Bedrooms. All condos are air conditioned, completely furnished with fully equipped kitchens and spacious living areas. Private Terraces overlooking Meads Bay Beach. Daily Maid and Linen Service.Enjoy the cool comfort of a swim in our calm sea water or jump into our ocean front swimming pools.Within walking distances are many of Anguilla's finest gourmet restaurants.Turtle's Nest Beach Resort can accommodate group functions and has catered to many destination weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Turtle's Nest Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle`s Nest Beach Hotel West End
- Turtles Nest Beach Hotel
- Turtle's Nest Beach Resort Anguilla/West End Village