Turtle's Nest was a wonderful lodging choice for our family. The 1BR beachfront suite was spacious and well-appointed, and we enjoyed the full kitchen so we could self-cater sometimes. The view was excellent--though I would recommend the Phase 1 building if you want an even better view. We thought Meads Bay was very pretty, though it was extremely windy (at least in front of Turtles Nest). I think we were there during some sort of weather disturbance, but even as the weather improved, it was still windier than the other beaches we visited (Cove Bay, Shoal Bay East, etc.). With that said, the beachfront has plenty of room to spread out and always a lounger available. It is definitely more appealing (in my eyes) than the beachfront by Carimar and that end of the bay. The staff at TN is wonderful, though keep in mind the office is closed Saturday afternoon and Sunday. It is more appropriate for those who need less hand holding/amenities, as it is not a full-service resort (no restaurant/bar/etc). As the name implies, they have turtles in their courtyard which is nice for the little ones who can pet them. We had great meals at Veya and Jacala, and we enjoyed takeout from B&D BBQ (open only for a few days each week) and E's Oven. We thought Blanchard's Beach Shack was underwhelming. All in all, we would definitely recommend TN.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Front Condos situated in the center of Meads Bay Beach. Turtle's Nest Beach Resort has 4 exciting condo accommodations to choose from, Studio, 1, 2 & 3 Bedrooms. All condos are air conditioned, completely furnished with fully equipped kitchens and spacious living areas. Private Terraces overlooking Meads Bay Beach. Daily Maid and Linen Service.Enjoy the cool comfort of a swim in our calm sea water or jump into our ocean front swimming pools.Within walking distances are many of Anguilla's finest gourmet restaurants.Turtle's Nest Beach Resort can accommodate group functions and has catered to many destination weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Turtle's Nest Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle`s Nest Beach Hotel West End
- Turtles Nest Beach Hotel
- Turtle's Nest Beach Resort Anguilla/West End Village