I took a trip to St. Maarten June 19th - 25th 2013. While in St. Maarten, I decided to visit Anguilla. Not knowing anything about Anguilla, I went to the ferry to pay for my ride to the island. I happened to run into Maggie Carotenuto who spent time explaining how to get around in Anguilla.Turtle's Nest Beach Resort is a wonderful resort. The rooms are very nice and private. This is a very romantic location. The beach was spectacular. I highly recommend Turtle's Nest Beach Resort. The staff was very friendly and Maggie was wonderful. Make sure to ask for her when you visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Front Condos situated in the center of Meads Bay Beach. Turtle's Nest Beach Resort has 4 exciting condo accommodations to choose from, Studio, 1, 2 & 3 Bedrooms. All condos are air conditioned, completely furnished with fully equipped kitchens and spacious living areas. Private Terraces overlooking Meads Bay Beach. Daily Maid and Linen Service.Enjoy the cool comfort of a swim in our calm sea water or jump into our ocean front swimming pools.Within walking distances are many of Anguilla's finest gourmet restaurants.Turtle's Nest Beach Resort can accommodate group functions and has catered to many destination weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Turtle's Nest Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle`s Nest Beach Hotel West End
- Turtles Nest Beach Hotel
- Turtle's Nest Beach Resort Anguilla/West End Village