“Wonderful Meal”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 23, 2013

This was a very good meal! We had fish and everyone loved their choice! I had the mussel's and they were spot on! The owners are incredibly friendly! We even brought home a jar of hot sauce and I use it every day! Yummo!!!!

There are newer reviews for Mango's Seaside Grill

Reviewed June 15, 2013

They have an impressive wine list, and this was the only restaurant where we ordered a bottle. My wife started with a Greek salad that was awesome with local tomatoes and feta cheese. I had a black bean soup that was very pedestrian – little spice or flavor other than the beans. My wife ordered the grilled grouper with sundried tomatoes, mushrooms, rice and broccoli. It was soooooo tender and extremely well cooked. I ordered the stuffed chicken, which was very cheesy, but the highlight was the pureed carrots, which were sinful. We closed with coconut cheesecake and crème brulee, both of which were just OK.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

On an island paradise where the tourist dollar keeps the economy afloat, Mango's stands as the most disappointing and obnoxious dining experience of our week here. While the welcome held promise, the waiter was surly and seemed to have better things to do. My $440 tab bought me snarky comments, ignored requests and attitude. I was so embarrassed for my family I sent them home before the check (finally) arrived. Stay away from this pretentious dive and warn other potential customers of their pending mistake.
A sad finale to our vacation.
Stay away.

2  Thank Chris H
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Mangos – one of our favorites, it is always the same and that is what we like – no surprises, great food and service in a lovely setting. Plus, we love their staff, Eileen, Kim, and Andrea were manning the fort. The waves were crashing on the lighted beach - what a view! Conch Chowder, the best – thick and chunky, crab cake – no filler and lovely crust, snapper and a terrific green salad with great tomatoes. Coconut crème brulee –coconut flavor and the top was covered in fresh toasted shredded coconut!
One of our do not miss places - HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

1  Thank EIIen
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Had dinner here this past Thursday night. The food was delicious and the ambience is great. Arrived about 30 minutes early for our reservation to have some drinks at the bar. I loved the SKB express. My husband didn't really like his Painkiller but definitely just a personal preference. David, the chef/owner, chatted with us for a long time. Extremely friendly and had some great stories. I had the tartare of the day for an appetizer which was delicious. The others in my party had the conch chowder an lobster cake. Rave reviews all around. My mom and I had the house special sesame snapper which we both loved. Husband had the mahi special which he enjoyed. I have completely forgotten what my dad had. Enjoyed the desserts except for the key lime pie, which was not tart enough for my husband. However, he has been on a 15 year quest for the perfect key lime pie with no winner yet! Highly recommend going to Mangos. You will not be disappointed!

1  Thank Stacy B