“Great night ruined by bad service”
Review of Orrong Hotel

Orrong Hotel
Ranked #9 of 51 Restaurants in Armadale
Cuisines: Austrian, Brew Pub
Reviewed May 7, 2014

We had a table of 13 and almost all were having steak as it was steak night. Everything was going well, although some of the steaks were not the best, but still enjoyable. I guess what you would expect for a steak night. Except one steak which was very tough and not edible. This was confirmed by a few people who tried this one steak.

After being brushed off by the owners I was then told it was my fault for not enjoying it as everyone else enjoyed theirs. I have never been treated so badly by a restaurant staff member or owner and I go to restaurants a lot as I travel for work. Sad to say I will unlikely return. Disappointing as I thought this place was getting better.