“meat lovers paradise”

Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I visited this restuarant on a Tuesday with friends not expecting much. I was delighted to find a clean, modern restuarant totally different from what I had ever experienced in my worldly travels. The Staff were pleasant, helpful and friendly. Tuesday is half price for the next two months, so the menu is reduced slightly, but this made no difference to quality. Be prepared for something totally different in restuarant dining. Drinks at less than normal bar prices and the coffee was a delight. Just about every meat on the market was served and salads,chips, mashed potato, spagetti also available. Did not have the room to try the sweet menu. The first time in a long time I have left a restuarant feeling I had been fed, in price, quality and quantity. Well done Staff.