“Before it burned down before 2011” 1 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Pizza, Canadian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Hay River, Canada
“Before it burned down before 2011”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

I thought about this alot. A little over a year or so ago I visited the Pizza Delight in Happy Valley Labrador. My experience was Terrible and I have not returned since. (It has burned to the ground and has recently been rebuilt.)
I took my family there one evening and the service was horrible. The waitress made many questionable comments to me while we sat. We could not sit in a booth because they were not cleaned from the prevoius customer.--nd were not cleaned in the 30 mins or so that we were there. Our order was taken and after a half hour or so we decided to take-it out... As we did not think we would be there so long. When we got home with our order we come to find out that the red peppers we ordered ended up HOT peppers, the ceaser salad was extra limp, and my sons pepperoni pizza was missing... the pepperoni.
I called back and was introduced to rudeness and put on hold..for good.
Pissed off. I wrote my experience to the online site. And, having blown off some steam, laid it to rest.
Some 3 weeks later when I had returned home in the early afternoon. The phone rang and it was the manager of the local restaurant. She informed me that she had read my comments. She then went on to tell me that she remembered me.... And then tells me that I was a bad customer and was rude to the staff and other things.. that I simply couldn't hear because my jaw needed to be raised off the floor.
In short. I was told off. Never once was I given a "Sorry for the bad experience" or any words that would even be mistaken as an apology.

Im sure there are good and bad reviews about this place. But I know I will never set foot inside that place again. Ever.

• Visited November 2011
2 Thank icedtrucker

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Pizza Delight is good but not the best I would say i like burger better:P”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2008

Pizza Delight is good but not the best I would say i like burger better:P

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook