“Our favourite restaurant”

Sherpa Kitchen Nepalese Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 60 Restaurants in Esher
Cuisines: Nepali
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Sherpa Kitchen in Esher High Street, United Kingdom is a Nepalese Restaurant. Opened in 2002. We are proud that we have been able to serve the local communities and our customers from around the Globe. It is situated right opposite Waitrose supermarket. 15 Minutes to 20 minutes walking distance from Esher Train Station. We are dedicated in cooking mouthwatering Nepali dishes and make our guests happy by serving them beautiful dishes. Our guests include some celebrities from around the world.
London, United Kingdom
“Our favourite restaurant”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I felt compelled to writing this review after many experiences at the Sherpa kitchen.
Every time we eat there we leave feeling happy and enjoy the whole experience from beginning to end.
The atmosphere is lovely and we always feel cared about whenever we go there. The staff are all very efficient and friendly and the service is great! My wife and i love the food and it has become our favourite restaurant. We go there more than any other restaurant because the food is fantastic and the staff are great!! We also enjoy that the food has a beautifully exotic quality to it which makes you want to try everything on the menu. The food is also very reasonably priced!
I couldn't recommend it more!!
-Pete Z

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Pete Z

UK
“A fine Nepalese experience”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I am very fond of Nepalese food - for me it sits somewhere in the spectrum between Indian and Thai (both of which I love), so I was very pleased to be taken to this restaurant in Esher. There is a good menu with plenty of choice, a decent wine list (but not overly expensive), good service, and a pleasant atmosphere. The food was extremely tasty and well presented. I hope to return when I am next in Esher.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank JackPudding
Sunbury, United Kingdom
“Very Good Value”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We had a thoroughly enjoyable meal here a couple of weeks ago and it's the first Nepalese restaurant I've eaten at. Overall I was very pleased with the quality of the food and the service was pretty good as well. Meal for two with drinks for £25-£30 per head is very reasonable especially in Esher.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank Tim143
West Molesey, null, United Kingdom
“Excellent service”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

This is one of my families favourite restaurants. Lovely,friendly atmosphere. Waiters helpful and service excellent. Food brilliant and good value.

2 Thank Jackie P
Weybridge, United Kingdom
“Really nice, definitely recommended”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Don't be deceived if you think it is only a takeway as once the door is opened the place opens out surprisingly.

I have eaten here a couple of times now and yet to be anything other than impressed. Nice variety on the menu and well cooked and presented. Staff are nice and overall atmosphere seems relaxed. Only minor gripe is that £6 for a lager seems un-necessarily high.

• Visited January 2013