“Absolute scam!”

Herne Bay, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Absolute scam!”
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

We visited Rocksalt, Esher with friends for a birthday celebration on Saturday night. This establishment has delusions of grandeur and I believe they think they are an up-market cocktail bar/club when in fact the place is, in reality, just "tacky" and simply overpriced for what it offers. I strongly feel that they prey on the fact that people have had a few drinks and won't notice that they're being overcharged - £42 for a 'sex on the beach', a Coke and a margarita - which might be ok for good quality cocktails but these were watery and very much lacking in alcohol. Some of our party did receive refunds but it's very hard to complain when you're in a very I noisy and busy bar. All in all I feel that this bar merely exists to relieve their customers of money in the fastest possible manner.

Visited January 2014