TripAdvisor

“Lovely restaurant”

Lebanon Bar & Restaurant
Order Online
Ranked #17 of 66 Restaurants in Esher
Description: Our food is freshly prepared daily by team of experienced chefs who are passionate about food. Lebanon Bar & Restaurant offers a nice vibrant setting which would be popular with couples, families and friends who enjoy the taste of Middle Eastern food. You can pop in just for a cocktail, glass of wine, a quick bite to eat or an elaborate meal. We look forward to welcoming you to our new Bar & Restaurant.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went to Lebanon Bar and Restaurant for an early dinner. The atmosphere was very pleasant, We had a great time. The food was very delicious. Especially great was the service we have received from Fadi our waiter. He did not only took great care of us but also offered great advise on what to order and shared great inside on the dishes as well. We will definitely come back!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (101)

Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

Welcoming, friendly and accommodating staff, the food was great and we’ll recommend it and most definitely come back!

Reviewed September 7, 2019

Truly memorable homemade high quality food, Beirut hummus is something special, parcels with meat cheese or vegetables are simply delicious and served with scrumptious middle eastern sauces. Falafel is made with an original recipe with fava beans and they are different from any other I have ever tasted and in good way. Whitebait is clearly very fresh and served with homemade tartar sauce. Don't get scared by the prices the portions are very generous we ordered 5 dished for 2 people and it was really filling.
Cannot really find anything wrong even the scenary and the music was pleasant. Did not try dessert, we just could not! The only thing maybe is the waiting time to be served but it's totally worth it! I even took the liberty to tell our lovely waiter Fadi that it was totally worth it when he was apologetic for the waiting time. My rule number 1 is a lot can be forgiven if the food is delicious and it absolutely was. Best part also very affordable!

Reviewed August 12, 2019 via mobile

I can only praise the service and experience I have had dealing with this place from start to finish. I approached the venue to cater for my sisters surprise 30th Birthday party. Fadi the manager took it upon himself to understand exactly what we wanted and delivered everything and exceeded all expectations. The service, the food quality, the value for money and attention to detail was faultless. My family are half British half Lebanese and finding this place in Esher has been fantastic because my family live up the road. It’s nice to get the same quality of Lebanese cuisine locally instead of having to go to Central London or back to Beirut as we frequently do as a family. The private party was last week but we were that impressed with the quality of food that I called Fadi today and booked a table tonight for dinner. Once again the food, service and attention to detail was spot on. Fadi even went as far as delivering us shisha pipes at the private party. You can enjoy Shisha outside the venue too which is a favourite of mine. The team here have got everything right and myself and my family will definitely be visiting regularly. Thank you and see you all soon.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 10, 2019

My partner and I come here twice a month, and we are welcomed with open arms by the wonderful Fadi the manager and the beautiful waitress Avin.

I feel like when we walk in it’s like entering a family home, they are so welcoming you don’t want to leave:
The food is amazing, I highly recommend the chicken taouk
The Restaurant is so Clean and I cannot fault it in any way.
Thank you so much for the best experience as always
Love you guys