Review Highlights

Reviewed December 30, 2017
NevilleTamboowalla
Glasgow, United Kingdom
via mobile
Good place for friends and family gather with nature space, good foods and drinks

Reviewed July 29, 2017
NVietCuong
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
via mobile

All reviews beautiful place cup country types ma museum vietnam bmt photos
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

If you are still wondering about a real and premium coffee, this nook not only sastifies your wish but also makes your moment peaceful and memorable. Cozy and ancient architecture, impressive and amazing collection of coffee stuffs, friendly staffs. It's truly more than a cup of coffee we can find here.

Reviewed February 11, 2018

Trung Nguyen coffee village is an ideal destination in Buon Ma Thuot city.
- With the enthusiasm to admire and enjoy the original coffee, we quickly arrived at 9am. Very friendly security staff, welcome us with a smile & guide us parking our scooters.
- Go inside, we are completely lost in another country, the land are paved with red brick, the roof and the polished wooden house, the wooden bridge, wooden mini boat, the surrounding is the flowers, the roadside are the coffee trees is flowering ... all designs are related to the history of Vietnam. They also have an area displaying the historic artifacts of the cafe on the world. The most beautyful place is artificial waterfall (everybody take 10~15 minutes here to have some photos). This place is very impressive for all visitors.
- After the observation around was finish. I go to the counter to order. An employee come and invite me to go to the wooden table and wait for another employee to take my order. I choose the nearest desk to be serve faster. However after 7 minutes, my desk still empty. I remind a recently staff that no one receive my order. She looke at me (like: you are so annoying) and go away without any response. 3 minutes later, another employee bring a cup of hot tea to me and also go out without any reply (maybe the staff attitude here .... very special and different).
I move into the wooden house with my friends and do not forget to inform the female staff (the first employee asked me to wait).
After 10 minutes and our table is still empty. I tried to be patient and reminded a nearby employee that I had not been served. She pretended not to hear and ... turned away. Seriously! At this moment I can not be more patient anymore and step out with great frustration.
AWFUL...SERVICE.

Reviewed January 10, 2018 via mobile

The compound of this coffee village is pleasant and have a nice garden feel and the museum is educational. However the prices of their drinks are way above what the other coffee shops are charging.

Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

A good place to go for coffee. There is a small coffee museum and a coffee bar. Enjoyed the lovely ambiance there.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

Amazing variety of coffee. Ambiance is simply great. Coffee museum gives a great knowledge about evolution of coffee that makes the trip even more enriching.

Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

I had been enjoyed this place many times, everytime I came Buôn Ma Thuột, I will come to Trung Nguyen Village Coffee. This good space that you can enjoy with friends or family, there you can moving around this beautiful place and can enjoy good drinks and good foods. Let's enjoy Trung Nguyên Village Coffee whenever you'd been Buôn Ma Thuột city.

Reviewed July 12, 2017

Nice set up to try some great coffee. This was actually the first Trung Nguyen I've been to in the country and I've lived here for a few years now. Thought they had some specialty coffees here on the menu, but when I went back to Saigon and visited one of the thousands of Trung Nguyens, I saw they had the same menu! Either way, there's not too much to do in the town of Buon Ma Thuot anyways (outside of the city, yes), so I'd recommend a stop in.

Reviewed June 9, 2017 via mobile

Reminded us of a low-budget, small-scale Disneyland in the way the experience is manufactured: fake mountain scenery and stream, large collection of old coffee machinery & equipment, but very little information on the vintage or place of origin, much less what it was meant to do.

Tasty, but overpriced coffee and smoothies.

Reviewed June 3, 2017

I went to BMT Buon Me Thuat a few months ago in a short business trip with some friends. I did a research on Coffee and combine with our Tourism business. Good coffee and good space to enjoy a dripped coffee. there are many types of Trung Nguyen coffee here in the Stilt house. some coffee trees such as Robusta and Arabica coffee tree on Enter path. i took some snaps and it's cool day there. Not much tourists here. Coffee village is opposite to the VNPT Office on the top of slopping street. there were lot of mosquitoes when you checked in at afternoon late. I recommend to visit it once when you flight here. it's center of Buon Ma Thuat , it's easy to get here by bike or taxi.

Reviewed May 5, 2017 via mobile

This is really just a big coffee shop. The museum is nothing more than a few grinders of various age on display, and there is no "Village" to it at all. On a positive note, this is a good place to try or smell their different roasts, and buy a coffee related souvenir.