All reviews one night pizza free shuttle malpensa airport shuttle service top floor early morning flight no lift big cities pasta dishes slept comfortably pudding hot chocolate recommend this hotel breakfast buffet other guests croissants
Selected filters
Reviewed January 26, 2017

Have stayed at this hotel before, as it is 10 minutes from Malpensa Airport, operate a free shuttle, have a very good restaurant and is very reasonable. The room quality can vary and room this time was on 2nd floor and in the eaves, so not as spacious as 1st floor, but otherwise very comfortable with good ventilation. The restaurant is really very good and the staff are so nice and very helpful - was full of locals dinning, as it was last time I visited. Would definitely recommend, even more so on a € for € basis

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 29, 2016

We booked this online as we needed an overnight stay upon our return to the UK from Sharm el Sheikh and you never know what you are going to get. Well I can honestly fully recommend this place. Shuttle to and from airport was spot on albeight a slight delay on pickup. Room was comfortable, evening meal in the restaurant was very good with staff very helpful. Good local trade also for genuine pizza's. An interesting town to have a wander around and lunch in if you have time. A MUST: Check out the church bells visually on the hour!

Room tip: A room away from the front of the hotel is preferred due to a fairly busy main road but did not bother us.
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 19, 2016

My family of 4 stayed here our last night before our flight home. It was a perfect choice for our needs. We had a room on the top floor with a double bed and 2 twins and a bathroom. We had their delicious 4 cheese pizza, slept comfortably and took their airport shuttle early the next morning. For 85 euros a night, this was a great choice for us.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 29, 2016

This hotel was a very friendly, clean and excellent value. The restaurant was also extremely excellent value 30 Euro for like a meal deal. Location very handy for Milan Malpensa airport and has a railway station 5 minutes walk away.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 17, 2016 via mobile

I am not usually a very picky travel regarding accommodation. Each place and category serves its purpose. I chose this place for its proximity to mxp and its sightly lower price than some of the other similar places around. How I regret it!
The shuttle service is ok, although the one picking us up from airport was quite a bit delayed, causing almost 30 min of wait outside. The food in the restaurant itself is also ok, although the service was quite inattentive and I have to keeping to catch anyone's attention. The room itself is the worst part of the package. You can hear anything going on around, kids screaming, door closing. ...there is a very strong smell of cigarettes inside. Being a social smoker myself, even for me, the stench was overwhelming. The bed sheet is very uncomfortable and hair dryer seemed to stop working after one try. The breakfast itself is also quite dismal.
I usually don't mind simple accommodation. You get what you pay for. But for 60 euros a day, this is really borderline sad. I definitely would rather pay 10 or 20 more staying elsewhere, where at least one can have a clean room for a night.

Date of stay: April 2016