“Unforgettable Wedding Weekend @ Sunrise Villa”
Elevated view from the beach Orchid Bay beach
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Main house, view from poolside
Elevated view from the beach
Orchid Bay beach
Garden Suite
Diamante Suite
Presidente Suite bath
Royal Palm Suite bath with Tropical Outdoor Shower
Samana Suite sits cliffside for stunning views
Sun bathing overlook
Entrance
View from great room
Garden suites building
On the beach
Presidente living room and bar
Presidente and Piscina suites building
View from cliff looking towards the main area
Outdoor chess
garden Suite bedroom
Elevated walkway to Garden suites from main house
View as you drive in
Hot tub verandah
Hot tub verandah
Beach overlook
Covered hot tub
Manana Bar, open on three sides
Manana bar
Wedding ceremony site
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
FrequentT...
Brooklyn, New York
“Weekend Gateaway for a Wedding”
Reviewed November 30, 2011 for a stay in May 2011

A group of us stayed at this villa for a wedding and we had a good time.

Pros - The rooms and ocean views were beautiful. The bed was very comfortable. The food that they prepared were very good. The massages were cheap and amazing. The price to go to the lagoons were very reasonable if a group of 4+ are going.

Cons - First, the first night that I arrived, housekeeping left the door to the outdoor shower open and it was raining HARD for about an hour. When I went to my room, the room was infested with bugs and no staff were around to help that I had to sleep in my friend's room. Secondly, there were not variety of alcohol at the bar to choose from. Furthermore, the shower head in the tub was broken and the water temperature wasn't consistent, either very hot or very cold. Lastly, there are no keys to the rooms but if you all trust each other, your belongings will be fine.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Traveling group: Large Group/Tour
Large groups
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Nov 30, 2011
I am sorry to say this group is the only one in our 10 year history that has been banned from returning. On their departure, the staff formally requested I not allow them back in for reasons too numerous to mention. This made for an ironic moment when, a very short time later, this group tried to re-book with us for a return trip!

This particular review writer was the typical "guest from hell"
New York City
Reviewed November 27, 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Hunter C
Anaconda, Montana
“Perfect Wedding Week”
Reviewed November 6, 2011 for a stay in November 2011

My fiance and I spent last week at Villa Sunrise with our closest friends and family. Our experience was flawless. The property looks wonderful on the internet, but is markedly more beautiful in person.

We looked at many properties on the North Coast, but settled on Villa Sunrise after chatting with the owner, Kevin. His responsiveness and easy-going nature made our decision much easier. Also, his experience in hosting weddings played into our decision to book Sunrise for this most important event.

Literally everything was perfect. The setting, the food, the weather, and the staff. I cannot say enough about the staff. Chris, Tanya, Sandi and the rest of the crew go out of their way to insure your comfort and happiness. The staff is present constantly, but unobtrusive and never in the way. They are extremely flexible and willing to make any accomodation to improve your stay.

Sivia, the wedding planner, is very good at her job. You can give her as much or as little guidance as you feel comfortable with. We took the middle road and really did not micro-manage the event. Silvia filled in the blanks effortlessly and provided us with a wedding we will never forget. We were married on the grassy point above the beach and had our reception meal at tables around the pool.

I am a physician and my wife is an accountant. I would say that we are type-A folks that like to cut loose on vacation. This Villa exceeded all of our expaectations and I would recommend it without reservation. Thank you to all of the folks at Villa Sunrise.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Setting. Staff.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
warwick ri
Reviewed October 3, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Liked best: the staff ,
Liked least: out of the way ie no big hotels , but that was fine
Your age range 35-44

MomofHand...
King of Prussia, PA
“Paradise Found!”
Reviewed December 10, 2010 for a stay in December 2010

We stayed at Sunrise for three nights as part of a wedding celebration at a nearby villa. The accommodations are breathtaking - the sound of the ocean can be heard from everywhere. The food was wonderful, the staff very accommodating, the Manana Bar was such fun, the pool was relaxing...I can go on and on! I look forward to returning to Sunrise in the future!!

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Southern California
Reviewed November 30, 2010 for a stay in November 2010

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing