“Fantastic experience”

Ranked #1 of 1 Fun & Games in Masham
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Fantastic experience”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I was given an introductory class for a present and loved it. Was greeted with a cup of tea and a helpful introduction in the technique to be used. All the help i received was very professional and instructive throughout the whole session. I was able to try many different types of shooting around the grounds and under the guidance of Ann got to grips with it very quickly. Well worth it and would recommend this. Will certainly be going again.

Visited June 2013

Beverley, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic!!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Arrived at Warren Gill for an introductory shoot (bought for me as a gift) and was warmly greeted and given coffee on arrival (which was most welcome after a long drive) The shoot was fantastic and I will definitely be arranging follow up sessions after my first baby steps in to the world of clay pigeon shooting!! Ann (my instructor) was brilliant and gave me really interesting background information about shooting as well as first class tuition. I would highly recommend Warren Gill. Again, fantastic!!!

1 Thank Alan P
Hartlepool
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great fun for an hour”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Wendi and Myself visited Warren Gill whilst staying at Swinton Park Hotel, it was something that we will never forget, Wendi is now hooked and wants to get her shotgun licence God Help us!!!
The people were great and the instruction was second to none.

Patrington, null, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Pull!”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Had a fantastic hours shooting with a brilliant instructor. We arrived as complete novices but were immediately made to feel at ease. After a good grounding in safety in aiming we were soon smashing the clays on a varied woodland shooting ground. There's something for everyone so you can be sure to hit a few as you go round! If you've never been shooting I'd highly recommend you check them out!

Doncaster, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Brilliant!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I bought this as a Christmas present for my husband, even though he has done it once before, years ago and I fancied a go too so booked us two introductory sessions. We were lucky, in that we went in June and the weather was lovely! On arrival, we were greeted by Dave, who made us a coffee while he finished his lunch and made us feel very welcome and at ease. I was a bit nervous but Dave reassured me and assured me that I would not have a problem with recoil. Dave was excellent, encouraging and a great tutor, we learnt from him and did well because of it. The set up is fantastic, in a lovely setting with a variety of shooting challenges so you can test yourself. We will definitely be going back and taking friends with us, it's a bit addictive! We loved it and would highly recommend the experience to anyone fancying something a bit different and a bit of a challenge. Thanks to all involved.

Visited June 2013