“Relaxed bar meal”

Ranked #12 of 18 Restaurants in Masham
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Had Sunday Lunch here today. I've eaten here a few times before and there has been quite an improvement overall. Two of us had full main course lunches and two of us had a la carte starters. All meals arrived at the same time and were very good. The service was attentive. Prices were really quite good. I had some of the local Black Sheep beer which was well kept and top notch. The atmosphere was very nice and I will certainly return next time I am here over lunchtime. I am now curious to see how dinner in the restaurant will be and will return to try this. Recommended.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

A very friendly great value (for smallish appetites) pub, in heart of Masham. Again, well recommended and I am happy to recommend on.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

good quality food in lovely market town. Recently taken over by the chef and brewer so just been refurbished.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

We always make this our first call, we relax into our stay sat outside at the back or just to watch the world go by sat outside at the front.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

excellent good value for money with staff doing over and above for us. We would return whenever we are in the local area